Onsite Ergonomic Assistance
Onsite ERGO Inc. Ergonomist for Hire
Do you need ergonomic expertise to develop and oversee a comprehensive Ergonomics process, educate your workforce or evaluate your work areas? Our “ERGO Ergonomist for hire” may be the solution for you.
We offer weekly and bi-weekly Service Packages that meet your needs.
Contact us to discuss service options and details.
Ergonomic Program Development
Ergonomic and Musculoskeletal Disorder (MSD) Prevention Programs are no different than any other program in your organization.
- ERGO Inc. works with management and employees to develop a program and approach that works for your organization.
- We rely on our experience working with hundreds of various businesses to ensure your program is integrated, practical, produces tangible results and is sustainable.
- Our workplace Ergonomic experts will help you develop and integrate an effective process into your current management systems.
An Ergonomics Process should include the following:
- Program Development
- Policies and Procedures
- Hazard Identification Process
- Ergonomic Risk Assessments
- Implementation Strategies
- Training and Education at all levels
- Compliance and Program Sustainability
- Communication, Rollow up and Evaluation